Sponsor Digital Journalism Camp
By sponsoring Digital Journalism Camp, you’re supporting the most active community of cutting-edge journalists and bloggers in Oregon and SW Washington. They’re reporters and editors from the major daily papers, members of the software, Web and mobile platform development communities, freelancers, bloggers, authors, videographers and small media organization owners. They’re the people who are actively shaping the future of American journalism.
Not only will you be introducing your brand to what we estimate will be 160-170 conference attendees, your logo will have a permanent place on jounopdx.com, which hundreds of people visit each week to follow our social events and to check Oregon’s only journalism-specific job board.
Sponsor levels vary. Please contact event organizer Abraham Hyatt at (abraham at journopdx.com or @abrahamhyatt) and we’ll come up with a level of involvement that fits your needs.
- Logo and link on every page of journopdx.com
- Logo and link on the Eventbright ticket site
- Logo and link in emails sent to Digital Journalism Portland email list
- Logo on two email press releases sent to every media outlet in Oregon, Washington and Idaho
- Promotion in social media streams (1,200+ Twitter followers) (major sponsors only)
On event day:
- Logo and 70-word company description in the conference info packet that all attendees receive
- Large logo on poster at conference entrance
- Recognition and thanks from emcee during event intro
- Opportunity to give away materials at the entrance table (major sponsors only)
- Logo and link at the top of the permanent event site page